So you found the perfect firearm for your collection. Now it's time to legally transfer it to your possession!
Here’s the process.
1. Inform us of your purchase and provide the (Seller) dealer contact. I will forward my FFL information to the seller as soon as possible so that you can enjoy your new purchase without delay.
(If you are purchasing an item from Gunbroker.com, the seller should already have our information and this is usually not necessary)
2. The Seller will ship your firearm to us.
3. Once we receive the firearm, we will check it in and notify you that it is ready to be picked up.
4. All you need to bring is valid Pennsylvania Photo ID (Drivers License or State Issued ID Card) along with the Transfer Fee ($25) and NICS Fee ($5).
5. Complete the NICS Check and required paperwork.
6. That's it! Now it's time to enjoy your new firearm!